Risk and Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal, returns and cancellation
- When selling your plate with us, you can withdraw your request to for sale by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- Once the contract to sell your plate has been agreed, you have the right to cancel the agreement within 7 days. You must do so in writing, confirming your reasons for cancellation, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation Rights do not apply for goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised, i.e a personalised items .
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality;
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- conform to their description.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.